Air India Cabin crew Recruitment 2019 invites application through Ref.No. EXPRESS/COK-HQ/HR/2019/2496 Date: August 28, 2019, for Walk-in for the post of Cabin Crew. This recruitment drive is only for Female Cabin Crew Walk-in details:
Date: 06 September 2019 Time: 09.00am to 12.00 pm
Venue: The Gateway Hotel, Calicut, PT Usha Road, Calicut, Pin – 673032.
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement as on 1st September 2019 are required to WALK-IN to the venue on the date and time as specified above.
DETAILS OF VACANCIES
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (AS ON AUGUST 01, 2019)
Maximum age limit as on 01.09.2019 shall be 27 years (Relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
Minimum Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University Experience
MINIMUM ONE YEAR of experience as Cabin Crew in B737 NG/ MAX Fleet (from the date of release for solo flying)
SEP Training endorsement should be either current or expiry of its validity should not be more than 1 Year.
Height / BMI: Minimum required for:
Female:157.5 cms (5’2”) /BMI – 18 – 22
The formula for calculating BMI = Weight in Kgs
Height in Meters X Height in Meters
(Relaxation of 2.5cms (1”) for SC/ST candidates and those hailing from the North-East States & hilly areas. This relaxation will be granted to candidates who produce a Certificate of Domicile of this area).
Weight: In proportion to height as per the Company’s standard.
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to +2D permitted.
- Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
Note: Please note that Candidates, who have undergone Lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be considered provided they have undergone surgery prior to 6 months of the date of eligibility criteria.
Should be well groomed with Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars
Even and regular teeth.
Clear speech, no stammering, lipsing. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
Language Proficiency: Should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages. Preference will be given to those proficient in Malayalam.
Applicants must be well-groomed and have a clear complexion.
They should be dynamic and have a friendly hospitable disposition, with pleasing gestures.
Selection Procedure involves
Pre-employment medical Examination/PreviousEmployment References
Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could range betweenRs.2,000/-andRs.3,000/. If any additional tests are required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
HOW TO APPLY (Strictly for this recruitment exercise):
All candidates who are meeting with the eligibility criteria as on 01st September 2019 are required to download application form our website (www.airindiaexpress.in) and should bring the duly filled application along with the self-attested copies of all relevant document with originals at the time of GDPAT.
Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application at the time of GDPAT. ( Note : SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee ).
Original certificates will be required to be brought along for verification purpose only, at the time of the selection process, but should not be submitted/ attached along with the application. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/s of certificates/ testimonials submitted with the application.
SC/ST candidates must submit proof (clear self-attested copy of caste certificate) in support of their claim that they belong to SC / ST.
The candidates belonging to OBC categories must submit a clear self-attested photocopy of the certificate recently issued by the Competent Authority, in the format as prescribed by Government of India. The certificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Non-Creamy Layer” Clause. The certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the central list published by the Government of India.
Applications which are incomplete/ not meeting the prescribed Eligibility Criteria/ without Requested documents/candidates not in possession of the requisite licenses, Such candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process. No communication in this regard shall been entertained.
F. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
1. Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for GDPAT in “SAREE”.
2. Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste, Medical Certificate/s, Demand Draft and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height)along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for GDPAT.
3. At the time of GDPAT, candidates will be required to bring two POST-CARD size FULL-LENGTH photographs (One-Front View and another-Side View). The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for Female candidates.
4. Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the“Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non- Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6(Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
5. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe categories will be titled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to the nearest Selection Centre on the production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules.
6. A Medical Certificate from an MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI) and Colour Vision (Colour Blindness). The details with regard to Physical Standards, Doctor’s name and Registration Number of the Doctor will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original at the time of appearing for GDPAT. A Format of Medical Certificate is also available on our Website for the facilitation of the candidates.
7. The candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), must submit a self-attested photocopy of the Certificate, recently issued by the Competent Authority, in the format as prescribed by Govt. of India. Income and Assets of the families to be certified by an officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar.
8. In Pre-Engagement Medical Examination, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the medical standards of the Company (including height, BMI &vision)as prescribed for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected automatically without entering into any correspondence in the matter.
9. Training: Selected candidates will be imparted training at Mumbai or at any other place decided by the Company.
10. Period of Fixed Term Engagement: Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term contract initially for a period of FIVE years, which is extendable subject to the performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
11. Bank Guarantee and Security Deposit: Before joining the training, candidates will be required to submit a bank guarantee from a nationalized bank in favor of Air India Express Limited for an amount of Rs. 1,05,000/- (One Lakh Five Thousand Rupees only) for a period of 5 years. In addition, candidates will also be required to deposit an amount of Rs. 15,000/- (Fifteen Thousand Rupees only) in cash/demand draft as Security Deposit towards Uniform/Training Material etc. for a period of 5 years. In the case, the candidates leave the company or his/her services are terminated for any reason, the bank guarantee shall be invoked and the security deposit will be forfeited by Air India Express Limited. In case of completion of 5 years fixed-term contract successfully, the said bank guarantee will be released by Air India Express Limited and the amount of Security Deposit will be refunded to candidates, no interest will, however, be payable on the security deposit.
12. Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of
Rs.10, 000/-per month.
After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs.36,630/- per month. The above salary includes Fixed pay off Rs. 18,630/-and Rs.18,000/-as Flying Allowance for 60 hours of flying in a month. The flying allowance will be payable for the actual number of hours flown in a month as per the rates applicable”
1 3. Based on the requirements of the Company, the candidate may be positioned at any station in the network.
14. The Company, at its discretion, may assign ground duties, as and when required.
15. During the course or after completion or during the extended term of fixed-term engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company. 16. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant
AIR INDIA EXPRESS IMPORTANT LINK
1). ). Air India Express Career – Click here
2). Air India Express Notification – Click here
3). Air India Express Application – Click here