Type Here to Get Search Results !

Fire at Covid ICU ward in Nagpur hospital leaves three dead

As a minimum three humans have died in a hearth that broke out at a sanatorium in Maharashtra's Nagpur on Friday night. The hearth reportedly broke out within the Covid ICU ward of the sanatorium.

Fire at Covid ICU ward in Nagpur hospital leaves three dead

As per available statistics,  men and a female have died within the fireplace.

The incident happened at 8.10 pm at the sanatorium positioned in Wadi vicinity of Nagpur, officials said.

"The fire reportedly began from an AC unit of the ICU placed on the second one ground of the health facility. The blaze remained confined to that floor and did not unfold further," Nagpur Municipal business enterprise's (NMC) leader fireplace officer Rajendra Uchke become quoted as announcing by information agency PTI.

numerous hearth tenders had been rushed to the health center, Uchke said.

top Minister Narendra Modi took to Twitter and condoled the casualties inside the hearth incident in Nagpur.

"Saddened by the medical institution fireplace in Nagpur. My mind are with the families of those who misplaced their lives. Praying that the injured get better on the earliest," PM Modi stated inside the tweet.

Union domestic Minister Amit Shah also expressed grief over the lack of lives.

"i'm deeply saddened by means of the news of the sanatorium fireplace in Nagpur. on this hour of grief, I explicit my private condolences to the household of the deceased and pray that the injured recover at the earliest," Shah stated inside the tweet.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section