Need a Sarkari Naukri – Step by Step Plan to Get Success in Govt Jobs
Today in India there are many Multinational companies but still youngsters look for sarkari Naukri or Government Jobs. Sarkari Naukri gives more assurance and guarantee for the entire life. Government Jobs provide lots of facility and working in government office is tension free compared to private office. In private sector you have to work 9-10 hours but not in government office. In sarkari naukri you get good pay package, accommodation facility, whole life pension, travel allowance, medical allowance, job security, less work load, more holidays, less working hours, no targets, loan facility & insurance benefit and also concession in children education.
Also to work in a government office is considered as a prestigious one in India. Even a bride or groom working in a sarkari naukri is given more preference than the private sector bride or groom.
Here are some of the most preferred government jobs.
1. Bank probationary officer- Bank Probationary Officer job is the most preferred job in sarkari naukri. Many youngsters after the completion of graduation start applying for this job. As a Bank Probationary Officer you will be working with a good environment bank.
2. Lecturer/Teacher in government school or university- Lecturer or Teacher in government school is also a good career option as here you have to teach the students only few hours. This is a stress free job.
3. Indian Railways – If you are an engineer you can apply in the Indian Railways. Here you get lots of perks and free travel for you and your family.
4. Indian Police Service – Every year thousands of candidates apply for the Indian Police job. This is a hectic and challenging job. To get a job in Indian Police Service you have to give a written and physical examination.
5. Public Sector Units (PSU) – According to the survery of Assocham many B-school graduates apply for a job in Public Sector Units. SAIL, NTPC, BPCL, ONGC, HPCL, IOC & banks are most preferred organizations.
6. Indian Army Officer – Indian Army Officer is considered as a prestigious job in our country. As an Indian Army Officer you have to protect the country. To get entry in army you have to pass the NDA exams.
7. Indian Administrative Services (IAS) – IAS Officer is the high profile job and the most desirable job in sarkari naukari. As an IAS officer you get the good pay package and the power also.
8. Indian Revenue Service [IRS] – In Indian Revenue Services job you get to work with Income tax department. Compared to the IAS officer in this job there is less political hassles.
9. State public service commission- In this job you get to work with in your own home state also you get the power. In this job also you get good pay package and other facilities.
10. Indian forest service – In this job you have to protect the forest wealth and this is one of the coolest job. To get a job in Indian forest service you should have a degree with any one of the subjects like Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science,Chemistry, Statistics and Zoology, Forestry Engineering, Forestry, Agriculture Engineering, Botany, Physics, Mathematics & Geology.
To get the jobs in sarkari naukari you have to give the exams conducted by the government.
So here are some of the ways of how to search the sarkari naukri/ government jobs
- Earlier to search sarkari naukri only one option was there Employment Newspaper. But now you can get the relevant information on your finger tips. There are social media sites, blogs, websites & sarkari naukri portals that provide the latest updates of sarkari naukri.
- The employment newspaper also has all the information about the government jobs, latest vacancies and there all details required.
- Sign up with any of the websites providing information on the sarkari naukri. You will get to know about the latest vacancies through email directly in your inbox.
- This websites provide the free information you have to just sign up to get email
- Also this websites are managed by individuals you may miss some jobs. So find the best websites who forward you the notification before time.
- Some of the websites list the current openings but you can’t find the one as per your requirements and interests. So choose the websites which has the proper segregation about the vacancies and as per your qualifications.
After finalizing on the job the question arises of how to apply for the sarkari naukri/ government jobs. Here are the tips.
- Before applying for any sarkari naukri find out your own interest and then apply. There are lots of government jobs options so select the job as per your interest.
- Do the home work before applying.
- Find out what is your strength, your basic skills and your overall knowledge.
- Find out the company’s employment rules, company information, how they conduct the exam, exam level and about the interview. If you get beforehand all the information then you will know whether you fit or not for the job.
- Now a days with the advanced technology the government departments have started online form system. So now it’s too easy to apply for the sarkari naukri than earlier.
- For applying the government job you have to fill up the application form online if online system is available or else you have to post the filled up application form to the department with the nominal examination fee through demand draft or bank direct deposit in the mentioned account.
- Don’t forget to fill up all the required information or else take the help of your seniors or those who have already applyed for the job.
- At last you should send your application towards the company before the mentioned last date of application otherwise it will be counted as invalid.
How to prepare for the written test
- First join a coaching classes where you will get to know how the exams are conducted. They will provide you the latest study material.
- Get the knowledge from the person who is expert in the particular subject.
- Try to solve the earlier years question papers, it will give you an idea about the exam pattern. Try to solve more questions within less time.
- Make a time table and divide the subjects accordingly. Distribute the time properly for every subject.
- Get in contact with your seniors, who have already given the exams, you may get more knowledge from them.
- Find out the exam pattern the number of questions, number of sections, negative marking or not, duration of exam, subjective or objective type of questions. Prepare according to the exam pattern. Find out what type of questions are asked more.
- Prepare your notes this will make you more clear and confidence.
- Before giving the written test revise everything.
The exam contains four subjects with total 150 questions on:-
Current Affairs/ General Knowledge:- For current affairs and general knowledge watch the news channel or read the newspaper on daily basis. You will get to know about the current happenings in the world about the sports, politics, business etc. Read the competitive exams magazine or the employment newspaper it will keep you updated.
Quantitative Aptitude: – For Quantitative Aptitude types of questions solve the maths sample paper as much as possible. Find the tricks to solve the big formulas within a short span of time.
English: -For English subject you refer 10th and 12th Books. In this subject grammer questions, comprehensive and essay type questions are asked. You can improve your English by watching English news channel, reading English newspaper and by English grammer books.
Reasoning: -You might think reasoning subject as a hard topic. But if you practice more on reasoning questions you will increase your confidence and can solve the questions.
Tips in Exam Centre
Read the question paper properly. Don’t stuck on one question more time. If you are unable to solve one question then move immediately to the next question. Be confident. Solve first the strongest questions. Keep in mind the negative marking if it is.
After passing the written test the next step comes of the Interview.
Here some tips on how to prepare for the interview.
- Built your personality.
- Be well prepared for the interview
- Reach the venue before time
- Be honest and well mannered
- Find out which are frequently asked questions in interview.
- Before the real interview try to give mock interview, this will build your confidence.
- Interviewer will ask question about yourself, so let them about yourself as much possible. Before interview note it down, what you will let them know about yourself. Express yourself properly.
- Those with leadership qualities and presence of mind are selected.
I hope the above information about the sarkari naukri jobs and the preparation for the sarkari naukri will help you in taking decision about the right career and will also help in the preparation of the job.
This step by step information about the government jobs will definitely lead your way to the success. Follow the instructions properly and you will definitely get selected in sarkari naukri. Don’t think it’s hard to get the sarkari naukri.
So if you are interested in sarkari naukri or government jobs apply before the due date without wasting the time as the opportunity does not comes again and again.